- We will never rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except our partners where absolutely necessary to carry out the business of supplying you with our software products or services.
- We are totally opposed to spam and will never knowingly send unsolicited emails to anyone.
- We may send email to you under any of the following circumstances:
- To acknowledge the purchase of our software products or services and to provide you with license keys where appropriate.
- If you have filled in a feedback form on our web site and provided your email address, you may receive an acknowledgement of receipt. In addition, we may need to contact you to obtain further details.
- If you have requested information or subscribed to our information service or newsletter then you will receive these by email at an appropriate frequency. All such emails will contain instructions for removing yourself from the associated email list.
We endeavour to only send email related to our products and services. If the content seems unrelated then it could be that third parties have fraudulently used our address to send spam. In any case, please accept our sincerest apologies for your inconvenience.
If you ever feel that you are the victim of spam originating from Caretta Software then please let us know by email to email@example.com so that we can investigate the matter.
Cookies are a standard feature of websites that allow us to store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to the site. Cookies help us to learn which areas of the site are useful and which areas need improvement.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you disable this function, your experience on the Site may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Specifically, there are two sets of cookies we use:
- Google Analytics to allow us to see which pages are being visited and to highlight site issues.
- Zendesk is our customer support portal and these cookies provide a better experience for users who have logged in.