GUI Design Viewer - Overview
GUI Design Viewer is a companion product to GUI Design Studio that lets you view user interface designs and run your prototypes.
And because they share the same engine, your designs will look the same and your prototypes will behave the same in compatible versions of both products.
- Opens any GUI Design project (.gdp) or individual design file (.gui)
- Opens specially created single file project distributions (.gdd files) such as the sample designs available on this site
- Browse and view included design files and run them individually or the whole project as an application prototype
- On export from GUI Design Studio, a distribution can be set so that the Viewer automatically runs the prototype when the file is opened and, optionally, closes afterwards so that the project behaves almost like a real application
- Supports the same visual style and colour scheme options for visualisation
- Zoom and pan designs with the mouse
- View design notes and annotations, including popup descriptions
- Export designs to popular image files (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .emf)
- Print designs including a print preview facility
- Freely available and redistributable