GUI Design Gallery Index
All of the designs in this gallery have been produced using GUI Design Studio. In some cases, graphics images created in other software programs have been incorporated into the design.
Click on a design thumbnail for further details, watch a video walkthough and download the design project file that you can explore with the free Viewer (see sidebar).
- Banking Web Application
- A Web-based application design demonstrating masters, property overrides, Web navigation structures, sequenced pages, mouse-overs and generated documentation.
- Horizons Application
- A feature-rich, desktop application demonstrating sub-systems, layers, switched panels and many other design aspects with over 100 screens and component parts.
- Icon Express
- The design project for the icon editor that is included with GUI Design Studio. It demonstrates version evaluation and a few tricks for changing the display panel.
- Installer Wizard
- This example software Installer design demonstrates the correct way to create a Wizard style design, either as part of an application or as a complete application, as in this case.
- International Text
- This sample dialog contains a variety of controls to demonstrate the effects of translating the design into different languages.
- iPhone Contacts
- Based on the Apple iPhone Contacts application, this example demonstrates use of the iPhone Library of widgets, scrolling areas and switching bewteen portrait and landscape orientations in a prototype.
- Quick Start Tutorial Application
- This is an extended version of the Quick Start Tutorial sample that comes with the GUI Design Studio install. It demonstrates most of the basic design and Prototype concepts.
- Wordsmith Ribbon Application
- As a tribute to Microsoft Word, this word processor application prototype sports a ribbon bar with mutiple tabs and various drop-down panels. A scrolling document window contains selectable items that activate context tabs.